Fred – Body Corporate Secretary
Krista – Body Corporate Treasurer
Body Corporate Committee Member
Introducing Strata Dynamics
What we do
Strata Dynamics design, establish and administer bodies corporate and community title schemes.
For over 25 years we have worked closely with our bodies corporate to provide innovative solutions to strata issues that go beyond the specific strata laws governing their schemes.
Our valued clients come from a wide range of schemes from suburban townhouses to large mixed use high rise precinct in the CBD. Our specialised teams strive to provide a personal but highly professional service to each and every scheme.
We help people look after the common property of strata titled property. Sounds simple doesn't it? But often it's not.
Bodies Corporate can be complicated and the management is often left to a few volunteer owners who are not always equipped to deal with the day to day challenges, the vast array of laws, regulations and high community expectations. We understand this and offer our extensive experience to help you navigate your way to an effective body corporate.
We aim to help you achieve three things:
- compliance with the law;
- preservation of property values; and
- harmony within your strata community
Our range of services are tailored to suit your specific needs and budget. Please ask us for a detailed proposal outlining our high service standards. Simply, our services include –
- Arranging, attending and recording Body Corporate Meetings;
- Attend to incoming and outgoing general body corporate correspondence;
- Maintain the roll and records of the body corporate;
- Keeping accurate books and records of the body corporate;
- Produce information from the records in the form of statutory notices as required by the legislation;
- Maintain insurance as required by the legislation;
- Provide general body corporate advice to the body corporate.
- Preparing accurate budgets and levying owners quarterly;
- Promptly paying the body corporate contractors; and
- Assisting the Body Corporate Committee carry out it’s duties;
In addition, we can also facilitate the arrangement of repairs and maintenance if your building does not have a resident manager.
OUR POINTS OF DIFFERENCE
Our team is trained to return phone calls and emails promptly and without delay.
We pride ourselves on always trying to present possible solutions or suggesting a course of action when presenting an issue to a committee for consideration.
We have a medium sized team of wonderfully skilled people. We work with our team to create a fantastic working environment to ensure we retain our team members. This allows our managers to build strong client relationships and a thorough knowledge of the building and body corporate.
Our managers on average have six to ten years industry experience. Some managers having over twenty years experience.
We pay approved accounts weekly to ensure you maintain strong relationships with your contractors.