Fred – Body Corporate Secretary
Krista – Body Corporate Treasurer
Body Corporate Committee Member
We recognise that it is important to developers to not only provide a first class built product to purchasers but also a titling and management structure that meets the developer's requirements, meets marketing needs and continues to benefit purchasers long after settlement.
Strata Dynamics recognises that early consultation between consultants and the developer ensures that consideration is given to all aspects of the project and practical solutions, developed through years of experience, are provided to ensure an effective titling and management structure and robust documentation.
Our Development Managers have a wealth of experience in the strata industry and have provided innovative and practical solutions on a wide variety of projects including:
- Town houses
- Heritage Listed
- Residential Hi-rises
- Layered Schemes
- Mixed Use
- Master Planned Communities
- Flat Land Subdivisions
- Golf Course Communities
Our Development Managers have regularly provided consultancy, establishment and/or administration services to such developers as Brookfield Multiplex, Pradella Development, Pellicano Group, Wee Hur Developments, The Ma Group and many others.
Strata Dynamics offers a complete strata consultancy service usually FREE OF CHARGE to developers including:
As part of this service we will assist in the titling process and production of the necessary sales documentation as follows:
- Provide advice in consultation with surveyors, lawyers, town planners and you on the best titling structure for the project to meet your needs as a developer and the effective ongoing operation of the body corporate;
- Prepare Budgets and set Lot Entitlements for inclusion in the disclosure documents and provide advice on minimising ongoing body corporate costs;
- In consultation with your legal advisors, review and provide practical advice on industry best practices in preparing the Community Management Statement;
- Provide practical advice on best practices in establishing management rights over the project and consult with your legal advisors in preparing Caretaking & Letting Agreements; and
- Provide general strata titling advice and training to sales personnel as required.
As part of this service we will ensure that when it comes to settlement time there will be no delays or surprises from a body corporate point of view by:
- Establishing proper strata insurance over the body corporate assets;
- Holding the First General Meeting of the body corporate to ensure that your obligations under the sales contracts are met;
- Produce levy statements and BCCMA information documentation for settlements (Free of Charge);
- Establishing any necessary accounts in the body corporate name; and
- Providing general advice to purchasers on their rights and obligations under the titling structure.
As part of this service we will ensure a smooth transfer of control from the developer to the body corporate when a committee of owners is established. To ensure this occurs the Development Manager who has worked with you throughout the development stage will act as the Body Corporate Manager during this period.
Body Corporate Management Service
We will provide an administrative service to the body corporate including secretarial and treasury services to ensure the continued smooth operation of the body corporate.
This service includes:
- Arranging, attending and recording Committee Meetings;
- Arranging, attending and recording the Annual General Meeting;
- Attend to incoming and outgoing general body corporate correspondence;
- Maintain the roll and records of the body corporate;
- Produce information from the records in the form of statutory notices as required by the legislation;
- Maintain insurance as required by the legislation; and
- Provide general body corporate advice to the body corporate.